Thursday, March 25, 2010

I AM JUST BEING ME?

Have you ever noticed that whenever we try to be ourselves, there is always someone to combat us? I don’t know what is my main aim to write this , is it to express my anger or something else. Well there are thousands to support us but a single opposition pinches like a bee’s sting.

I have often noticed that being you has advantages plus disadvantages. It depends on how we express ourselves. We are right now living in such a generation, that we are accused for being our self and not for being our self. ‘For being our self’ doesn’t mean being rude or greedy. A person who thinks that has not found their inner sacred soul and soon will be encircled by disadvantages. It is the act of our inner soul that makes us be our self. When we are in the status of being our self we commit such wonders that no one would be able to accomplish it.

The biggest sin today’s generation is committing is that they are thinking from their mind and applying from their heart. Now people often have the wrong impression that the meaning of ‘sin’ is ‘the breaking of a religious or moral law’ which is partially correct. But the real meaning of ‘sin’ is ‘missing a gap that can be filled with love and apologies.

More forward our generation will move more inventions and discoveries will take place.But in this course of time I request you to follow my science teacher's (a great philosopher )stalk
'Think from your heart
And apply from your mind.'

4 comments:

  1. Dear Soul!
    Yoou remind me of earlier days... keep writing.
    And... BE YOURSELF! No one can accuse you of doing that wrong. Also living true to your true north will be nourishing for your soul. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aunty,
    Thank you very much & I need your blessings always! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Varnica. I was not aware of who was reading me and what was the effect of my writing. I write because I love to. You should also do what you love to. Do not do things ONLY to please others. There has to be an element of feeling happy inside of yourself that becomes a pretty sight for all to behold. Have a great life, ahead.
    Love, NW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I have always had an interest since my childhood. My this passion started when I was in 2nd standard.Even my English teacher always encourages me as she is aware of my this passion.

    ReplyDelete